Hello from beyond the portal

Odenn

Just a quick hello from beyond the borders of the realm.

I see many old faces have returned to the fold of the Clan. I stop by occasionally lurking in the shadows to say hello to a few.

I love the new site, looks really good. I think that is Bar and Graw up top but I could be wrong. I think Bar has done a fantastic job of leading you thus far, good luck in the fight against Illidan.

I think Bar has done a fantastic job of leading you thus far, good luck in the fight against Illidan.

I appreciate the praise, Odenn, but most of the credit should go to Calandor as he is the main raid leader and the more level-headed of the two of us. (Just ask anyone in last night's raid ;p)

We honestly owe most of the praise to our group of dedicated folks. Although we have our problems and make our fair share of stupid, repetitive mistakes, the thing that really helps us is that people are consistent and have a sense of humor. Looking at many of the other raid groups, consistency is a big issue.

Not being a raiding guild, we couldn't do it without the help of our guild partners:

The Gentlemen - There is nothing gentle about them! RAWR!

Ani Ayastigi - They bring epic raids of NYC ;p

Gurubashi Nation - No raid is complete without some tusken love!

Good luck out there in other realms, Odenn.

Edited by Baracko

*Muru sniffs the air* hmmmm... *cocks his head reacting to old memories, a grin appearing on his craggy face*

Hello, old friend;)

Edited by muru

Good chatting with ya the other night, even though I was distracted :) Sounds like progression is going well for you over there for ya and you seemed in good spirits as well, which is always good. Hope to hear from you more often!