EarthSHAKE!

Jadeynn

oooh to be a fly on your wall that morning!! :yahoo:

Did it just dump you on the floor, or did it feel like a hangmeover?

Smarty!! :p I actually wonder wtf was under my bed!! lol well... it WAS 4:30 am.. and a little out of it so the imagination was running.... :0

You didn't feel it??

PEORIA -- A second round of seismic activity shook Peoria at 10:14 a.m., nearly six hours after a 5.2-magnitude earthquake centered in southern Illinois rocked through the Midwest early today, surprising residents unaccustomed to such a powerful tremblor.

According to the U.S. Geological Society, the second tremblor in Peoria was a 4.5 magnitude and the fourth quake felt throughout the region since early morning.

Terre Haute, Indiana. I didn't feel much here, but I do believe our cat knew it was coming. Last night about midnight, he opened up our bedroom door and kept "Talking" to us nonstop. He's pretty vocal anyway (Usually when he wants food, love or to go out doors) but the odd part is he jumped into our bed and slept curled around my feet all night. He has never done that. Generally he is asleep in the closet or hubby's sock drawer. Go figure!

At that time in the morning I should have, but I think I'm too far away. I'm normally up watching the news or something. We have had them here before, but the quake was about 250miles away. Your like 8 hours away from me, but who's counting . . . :p Anyways, hope your doing ok now. You should get yourself a web cam for me to tap into from time to time :yahoo: