Screenshot Competition (RP)

Pinecone

Hail Crushers!

It is a while since we last got some stories from our travels to go around among us. So .. This is a story competition. Get a screenshot of something happening, and write up the story that lead you there, and whatever happened afterwards. The competition will run until Sunday 4-20 at 8.00 pm, the prize will be 1000 golden shinies! So .. the a ravasaur really sneak up on you, and did the smell from it's mouth make you faint? SS or it didn't happen. Also, explain then how you got yourself digged out of the crap!

All Crushers are invited. And be very welcome to make contact to our friendly guilds and have them participate. The more the merrier!!

So ..

• SS and story competition
  • Prize : 1k goldies
  • Deadline : Sunday 4-20 at 8.00 pm server
  • For all Crushers and friends

((Something like this. I am sure that is talent in the guild. It can be a story, a joke or pulling Baracko's Tail!))

"Thrall himself sent me. Cannot let him down. They need troops in the Outland, he said. The Outland.. Well, this will be exciting. I cannot, however, stop fearing getting disconnected with the Goddess. Just this land. So barren, so fractured. The explosion must really have been fearfull to watch. I guess this rock is as good as place as anything for resting. I can only hope that the lightning will die down over the course of the night. Otherwise there will not be much rest."

BlastedLands-Lightning.jpg

Making a fire to keep the critters away, Pinecone sits up against the large rock to get some cover for the weather. All through the night he feels someone is watching, and he hears ogres trambling around. When the light starts to show on the horison Pinecone is ready to continue his journey. Tired of this place, tired of the lightning, tired of this never-ending war, he packs his bags and sets off to the south, where he have heard the portal should be standing.

"Noone is supposed to be punished this way. At least give him death", Pinecone thought, before taking a Broken One out of his misery. Hours had he been on the road, and the adrenalin had started to flow through his veins again. The spirits could not get enough, he could feel the rage getting a hold of him in anticipation of the new land. NO! Quelling the beast, Pinecone walked into the tall pass surrounding the crater at the portal.

ThroughthePass.jpg

Looking so large there in the distance, he could not help wonder of the creatures that could pass that portal, should it be failed to be protected. The beast in him stirred around in anticipation of the blood.

FirstViewoftheLastCamp.jpg

"There it lies. The last camp before the gate. Thrall should have sent a messenger, making them expect me. Hopefully it came through. I think I will stay here for the night. Get the last information from the other side, then head through the portal in the morning."

The next morning. The third day he had spent in the storm of the Blasted Lands, he was ready. No matter what could be on the other side, it was better than this. Constantly fighting against the beast, the lightning and the uncertainty of what the future would bring took its toll on Pinecone. Feeling much older than he had for a long time, he got the last information from the portal guardians, and set out for the gate.

Portal.jpg

Huge the structure was. Looking inside of it was like getting the insides turned out. Turning around he took a last view of Azeroth. "Good luck", he thought and after sending a little prayer to the Goddess, turned and stepped through the portal.

SayYourGoodbyes.jpg