Hello

Stromick

Hi, I was asking my guild how to get a "Belt of the Black Eagle" when Perforated piped up "I think someone in our Crusher-Run can make that"...

After having him ask Cal about how best to obtain one, I was directed to place an ad here offering to purchase one.

If anyone has this recipe and is willing to put one of these together for me, I would be most grateful and would be more than willing to adequately compensate you for your efforts.

It's probably best to contact me through in-game mail as Stromick.

Thanks much for your time!

-Strom

Edited by Stromick

I have the pattern, and with 2.4 now out, you can now (or shortly) get the nether vortices as BoE's from new badge vendor. Just send me all the mats and I will craft it for you. Another good choice for belts, as I'm sure baracko will tell you, is the leather belt from ZA (slightly better) or the vindicator belt (slightly worse).

I have the pattern, and with 2.4 now out, you can now (or shortly) get the nether vortices as BoE's from new badge vendor. Just send me all the mats and I will craft it for you. Another good choice for belts, as I'm sure baracko will tell you, is the leather belt from ZA (slightly better) or the vindicator belt (slightly worse).

Kailand is right, Stormrick. It comes down to your gear values and balance, but the leather belt from ZA is honestly better for maximizing dps till Hyjal and BT. The best belt in slot for us till Sunwell is the Belt of 100 Deaths from Vashj.

If you're running ZA and get Nalorakk down, you might just wanna grab it and save yourself the money.

- Bar

I am sad to admit it, but our guild is NOT running ZA. Only two of us (Rah with you guys, and Maly with Stormblood) are consistently getting into runs.

Since money is easy to come by, and badges and ZA aren't, this belt would be the best I could expect to get my hands on for awhile. Besides, Primal Air, Heavy Knothide, and Windscales aren't terrible and I have managed to get ahold of one Nether Vortex already.

Yes, it's a little depressing that there is a belt in ZA which would work better, but at least I'll have something to look forward to if/when we ever get in there. In the meantime, I can look at this as an easy place holder. =)

Thanks much for all the info by the way! It is appreciated!

-Strom