July 4th will be my last day of UO

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

Ill be giving some special items to friends of mine in game and the houses i hope that you guys will take for me so they can remain in the guild.

In case your wondering why im doing this is because someone i trusted immensly, someone i honestly loved as a friend who i thought would never hurt me... has hurt me beyond what anyone else ever has. I need this chapter of my life to end because i am becoming someone i dont like and it is eating up the person all of you love.

I will do what i can for the guild until then, and remember i love all of my friends. I hope you can all understand why im doing this.

I care for you all, never forget that.

Edited by Charlie

I am very sad to hear that. I have no ideea what happend, but I sincerly hope you will overcome these problems. Even if something very very bad happend you don't have to change yourself in a bad way, just remember who you are and stay in the way all of us like you.

With friendship.

I am so so sorry to hear this sister. However, I can understand your thinking. You will also need to be ablet o concentrate on this new chapter in your life. I will always be here if you need me.

Heather Laney