Wed. ZA

Crikrunner

Saddly I won't be able to make my own run the next two weeks. Birthday this wed.(20th) Along with a Full Lunar Eclipse at (7:01pm est to 7:51 est , even the muun takes an hour off for me :D) , and a hockeye game two wed. from now the 27th. If you can find a replacement please continue the run, maybe just practice the first boss see if you can't get him under the timer, no pressure on me when i'm back. Looking down the road I am playing too much right now, and maybe wanted to cut the run down to an every other week, or once a month thing?

Love all your inputs?

Smedlock?

Kargoch?

Waldy?

Scryll?

Rhoach?

Volnazra?

Brainah?

Nais?

Kalea?

Julloch?

Guilozak?

Betel? you fill in sometimes

anyone else i've forgotten i applogize your input is wanted too :(

---Crik

Edited by Crikrunner

Well, that's totally up to you. I would to chat about it tonight, if my character list comes up for me. Seems there is an error with getting on to Argent Dawn atm. I like the run personally, no anger, no pressure, kinda reminds me of runs we use to do. I would like to see them continue. Latah

well I'd like to keep running ZA as either brainah or jaern, problem is we're not really meshing that well, I'd propose to keep it weekly. if people need gear I'm running a saturday raid that constantly needs replacements for whatever reason in kara. we've already downed prince, this weekend (23rd) we arent running but if people want to make and impromptu raid there I'm up for that. the wensday night ZA is to short imo.