The Real 2.4 Notes From Blizzard.

Holyssa

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/...patchnotes.html

Of particular notice:

* Players will no longer require an attunement quest to enter Hyjal.

* Players will no longer require an attunement quest to enter the Black Temple.

* Players who have completed the attunement quests for Black Temple and Hyjal will be granted the title of “Hand of A’dal”.

* You may now fight Prince Kael’thas and Lady Vashj without first killing all the other bosses in their respective dungeons.

...umm, joy? SSC & TK will become ghost towns. Looks like Orcala was right >.>

Edited by Holyssa

Nah....

We're still going to want to conquer it. Plus, we COULD NOT walk into Hyjal right now with the gear we have and expect to win.

We'll just enjoy the instances and continue to work.

Nah....

We're still going to want to conquer it. Plus, we COULD NOT walk into Hyjal right now with the gear we have and expect to win.

We'll just enjoy the instances and continue to work.

Oh good. Cause that'd be like doing (pre-BC) Naxx in Dungeon Set 1 stuff. I remember seeing nubcakes do such odd things back when I raided with my mage. Ah, memories...

Don't abandon your Vial quests yet either guys - you can still get a kickass ring from downing Kael & Vashj, and the rep boost from doing the quest will give you a head start in getting Scale of the Sands items.

.... And who can forget the title! ... and the best DPS ring in the game for a survival hunter.

And to reiterate what baracko said, we definately need to get some of our raid members geared for more health (yes it is ok to trade some marginal amounts of DPS stats for a much larger health pool, I keep stam gear for situations where it is required), plus to increase our raid DPS to the point where we can beat enrage timers in HS/BT. The big benefit of this change is to make it easier to get replacements once we are geared for there, without having to drag them through SSC/TK.

Edited by Kailand

More interesting stuff:

They made mention in the patch notes that the Magtheridon encounter will be more or less nerfed in the patch. Apparently, according to folks on the PTR, this nerf includes having the debuff from clicking be short enough that the same 5 people can click each time. Furthermore, there are no longer infernals involved in the fight.

*sighs* I liked the challenge, personally.