going a way

Mare Jade Sky

hey all just want to say i will be away for a little bit my bf mark found us a place bk in kansas cuz i just cant take living back down in Largo Fl (sorry it just suck now it not the same after being gone for four years) but i will should be back around when i get my dad to ship my pc to my new address you all be safe and i will see you all soon

p.s. keep the dreams a live

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all i am back but wont be ingame much off and on here and there. i when in to labor on march 11 and had my little Victoria rose on march 12 at 5:12 am. she a healthy 4 pounds 14 oz 18 inch long yes i know she small but for a baby that came at 38 week and 6 day she was on the chart for a 39-40 week old baby ??? so i will try to keep on the bord and pot my head in the game but i know once she is sleeping throw the nite i can have more sleep and more time were daddy can play with here why mommy have her time. oh yea i will have pic upvery very soon