Reminiscent of pgoh

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

I love hearing stories of old ,borg, i know youll like this too, you probably remember it hehe.I found this in response to the promotion thread i posted in stratics. This is why pgoh is so special, well one of the many reasons, guilds come and guilds go, some are huge for a couple years and fizzle into nothingness,all are special,no matter if one member or 900 members, but PGoH is unique. Surviving through years of changing ultima times and people,staying with its same codex,the same true nature of a guild family... never forget that, because being a guardian is one of the most special things you can hold in UO. Strength and honor!

''WOW! The purple guardians of Honor are still around?!?!?!?

My first experience with the game involved them. Before I bought the game, my cousin was walking outside of Trinsic (before there was trammel and Felucca). Some guys had crafted chairs and tables and had set up an effective roadblock on the road into trinsic. They demanded money from anyone to get by, and if they tried to bypass it, they would kill anyone who tried. After a bunch of unsuccessful attempts, one guy left. After a while a Gate appeared, and a TON of guys in Purple and Gold popped out of the gate and immediately killed all of the perpetrators! Was probably the most fantastic thing I had ever seen that really influenced me to get internet just to play this game. It was either that or the day my cousin got robbed in Moonglow, and when he tried to shoot at them with his bow, he couldn't because they stole his arrows. My friend and I laughed at my cousin so hard......... ''

Hmm.. Elathiel sounds familiar.. Balllyn, don't recall.

The older names I remember:

Borg (Duh! :()

Arthil

Martok

Wolf

Prometheus

Koopsta

Fing

Balandar

Ser Brightblade (And his wife.. God help me, can't remember her in game name)

Arianna

Mallock

Suin

Vens

Greg

Balthazar

Hmm.. Probably forgetting a few. To give you an idea.. Look at my member number for these forums :p I rember every iteration of this website, the Codex, the story work Borg used to do (Egyptian Cartoches (sp), the "Comic Strip" style stories with screenshots)...

Some reason, I can't quite remember Charile from the time before Trammel. The last "Old" memory I have of membership was around the time of the launch of UO: Third Dawn. (Only 3D client could go to Ish).

Maybe my memory is just that bad. :cool:

Edited by Coldren

Guest Charlie

i wasnt around pretram.I was around aye with logan,steel,doddz,ballyn,elathiel,rico,ser brightblade, the wife i believe is scout, i have their wedding band to add to the museum. A bunch of others but i came with LBR expansion.

the story was someone not me,from stratics who played long ago.

A slight breeze stirs across the lawn of Olympus. A bit of dust is kicked up into the air, which the wind blows up to a seldomly used tower upon the highest peak of the castle. Long ago abandoned, the wooden boards which once closed the windows are missing. The bit of dust finally finds its rest upon a glowing blue ball.