Time for a break

Ghules

I would first like to apologize for my abrupt absence and my attitude for the past several weeks.

WoW has become decidedly "unfun" for me as of late, to the point that my attitude in game began to sour.

The gear grind, the time sink that is raiding, class burnout, etc all the standard stuff we've all heard a hundred times before.

That being said, I'm taking an indefinite amount of time off.

I'll still lurk on the forums from time to time, and I'll always be available via forum private messages.

As for the SSC Raid.

Kailand will be assuming full control of the raid and all its functions.

P.S. - No you can't have my stuff. Borealis has already laid claim to it all. ;)

P.P.S. - *waves and bonks Benim on the way out* Mage and Priest 2 manning the dragons in Sunken Temple. Those are the times I miss.

*Benim sheds a tear remembering the good times*

Good luck to ya, Ghules! Even Benim has to step away now and then to regain perspective :D

People some time wonder why my characters don't race up the level ladder- exactly for the reasons ya describe. I remember that ST run- exactly the reason that I keep playing. Fun times with good people.

We will have yer place at the table ready fer ya when ya come back to dinner! ;)

I just came back from a break like that. So I can easily understand what you are going through. But rest assured that the game will be there when you get back, and it will yet again be fun (and suck up way too much time!)..

Be well until then!