Agility Enchants

Takaas

Anyone here that can do agility enchants to one handed weapons? Im hoping +20, but if you only have lower that would work as well. I will supply the mats of course.

The best enchants for hunters are the +15 agi to gloves which is now a rep reward enchant (exalted with Keepers of time I believe), +20 agi to onehanded weapons which is from violet eye at exalted, there is +35 agi to 2-h weapon which is a drop from I believe Arcatraz, +12 agi to boots which drops in crypts, the cobrahide leg kits (+40 AP, +10 crit) and the nethercobra leg kits (+50 AP, +12 crit) made by leatherworkers, +24 AP to wrists which is trainable, Exceptional stats to chest (+6 to all stats) which requires revered to thrallmar, +12 agi to cloak which is trainable, the scryer/aldor shoulder enchant, the glyph of ferocity from cenarion expidition at revered, and finally either the Khorium Scope (+12 damage), or the Stabalized eternium scope (+28 crit).