UI and Addons

Volonazra

What addons and/or mods do you like? Which cant you play without?

Personally. I use Ctmod package. I like the ability to tun on and off any bars, and move them where I want em. Love the mail mod. Love the scroll chat text, and time stamp. I love CTraid too. So much to like.

I have to have Necrosis. If you have a warlock, you should check it out. It frees up alot of hot keys and adds some functionality to a smaller number of buttons. Also, has some cool verbal warnings to let you know things have happened or your doom is nigh.

I also have to have Totemtimers. It puts all your totems in just 4 hotkeys. Adds a shield monitor, a reincarn timer, and weapon buff timer. Awesome on saving space and organizing all those totems. Looking into Totemus soon also.

I love Healbot. If you have a heal spell, you should have this addon. You will be a healing machine with this. Crikrunner said recently:"i feel like im cheating, in a way" Incredilble.

Many more less vital ones, ill add more when i get more time.

What is everyone else using?

I use sorrentimers... a must for a hunter, and extremely useful for a warrior. The only part of CTMOD that I still use is the buff bars, I just haven't come across a better mod that is as simple as CT_buff for that. I use oRA for my raid windows (compatible with CT_RAID but with a few nifty improvements), and deadlyboss mods for boss timers. Quartz is nice for cast bars, as you can move them about your screen: it's great for timing a shield bash/pummel/stance dance for a warrior, and for timing your shots as a hunter.

For UI mods, I currently use aUF, bartender, squeenix, and fubar with a variety of addons related to them. I also use cartographer. Finally my favourite set of addons (yes, I'm a lootwhore) is atlas with atlas loot.

I also use several other mods from wowace.

I love Quartz, its truly very helpful, for any caster really (will up your dps 5-10percent in raids if you use /stopcast spells) , even a few things nice for my rogue on it. Totemtimers is the best addon for all shaman for managing your shields, weapon buff, and totems. Currently using ora2, Deadly Boss Mods (has nice pvp bg timers too), omen for my raiding needs. I really like OmniCC for global cool downs, changes them to numbers from the blizzard default clock like thing. Auctioneer Advanced is really nice for making extra money on your sales. Gatherer is a must for herblists and miners. I also love MobInfo2 for farming, keeps track of all your kill's drops/dps/hps. The best dps/stats meter out there is SWStats the newest version is very nice. I breaks down your damage by ability , for example i know mutilate is 24 percent of ghosa's dmg during a normal session. Currently using Healbot, its amazing you just left/right click to heal people in bgs/raids/arena, don't even have to target them. It shows whom in range needs a heal/cured its amazing. Also using Bartender3 for keeping my bars small and compact as I keep only 4-6 things bound to the key board i tend to mouse click alot while raiding/farming (i tend to bind everything i can when pvping) (1-5 z,c,r,f,g,h) Thats my 2cents worth