Friday Kara

Martok

...And as Kargoch and Hoofstomper battle it out, posing as the heroic meat shields they are, they die quick miserable deaths.

On that note, does anybody know of any healers that can sub in?

...And as Kargoch and Hoofstomper battle it out, posing as the heroic meat shields they are, they die quick miserable deaths.

Betelgeuce, Molox, Morgh, Rajuul (from Guru Na) all mentioned interest.

Sorry Vol!

I was reminded last night that tonight is the night we go down to the local brew pub and bottle the beer that we started last month. :yahoo:

Maybe I'll get home and jump on and drunkenly bug whoever may be on . . . and maybe I'll pass out somewhere along the way. Last time I went to check on the brew it was sitting around 8.5% but the brewmaster said it could end up as high as 9 so that'll be a decently strong brew.

Good luck tonight though . . . naturally I'm sure the maiden will drop my much desired mace!

Betelgeuce, Molox, Morgh, Rajuul (from Guru Na) all mentioned interest.

Betel's already on the regular attendance list. I'll remember to check whether Morgh or Rajuul are online when we start. I thought Molox still wasn't keyed though. Did that change?