I'm back!

Tonac

As some of you know I'v lately been logging on for the last 3-5 weeks, and I also know that in my going-away post in the Great hall That I should probably still be gone, but instead I was only gone for 3 weeks ;) and That's about all the Time I guessed I could have gone trough with out going on Tonac!

So after I logged back on again I was wondering if I should come back right there and then, but desided to see I could could maybe go out and find and meet new people in other Guilds, for awhile I was guildless, then joined mah Brother's Guild Darkbane for awhile..

They were all a Very good bunch of people, very helpful and Nice. But! It just wasn't the same, ya know? so I desided to pack up and come back to the clan, after some soul-searching you could say.

So its good to be back! I fill like that hole in my self is gone now! (( well gameing life and such ))

Also if anyone needs a hand with anything! questing heroics raids or even running an alt trough ZF, Feel free to ask! ;)

Golad!

edit for spellin

Edited by Tonac

Well... I dont know, hmm

Do you remember the secret handshake? ;)

hmmmm...

*spins around 2 times and lands on his right foot, also does a back flip for safe mesures, then shakes volo's hand*

Huzzah? ;)

Welcome back Tonac!

... but that wasn't the secret handshake Rhoach taught me.

*goes into the corner feeling violated*

It's our little secret, remember? And don't forget, if you ever tell anyone, your parents won't love you anymore. :devil: