New game, new ITC

Epit Kinstar

Hey guys, I talking to Lyde and we thought it would be a cool idea, if we all try out Pirates of the Burning Sea. We could create a new ITC and relive the fun we once had, within a different setting of course. From what i have read, the crafting system is about the same as swg. And yes i know SOE is involved, but they should only be publishing the game, not developing. I believe if SOE does buy POTBS then it would mostly go down hill, and we all would quit before that would ever happen. Tell me what you guys think of the idea, and heres the site were you can look at the game.

Clicky

P.S. Lyde says hi to everyone.

Hey i know how you fell Core, but at I point i'd rather play a good game that soe has no part of development of the game, then a game i can't get into , or a bad game.

And Arkan i think Tabule Rasa is early stages of development. And i did here it would be almost like SWG, but this game won't be released anytime soon, i think Startrek and Stargate would be out sooner than Tabule Rasa.

All im saying now is to try the game, for what the 30 day trial that most games have when you buy it. just to try and get the feel of the game, and maybe agenst all hopes to regain the community we once lost.

Edit: hmm so i was wrong Tabule Rasa is out already lol, so ill look into it.

Re-Edit: Ok this is what i have found out so far, Tabule Rasa is a first person shooter and have a fast combat, like NGE SWG. It only has one side to play on the allience, kind of like Lord of the Rings Online. From what i got from the forum all over the net, people quit SWG for the FPS and the fast combat, and i supose the fact SOE screwed them. I don't know i might try it if you guy might, but in my eyes its just another NGE to me, i think POTBS is the best option, it looks great and it should be coming out at the begian of next year, January.

thought it was gonna be like swg too but i got into it in beta and it's more of a hybrid style, very mmo like with just a hint of fps, it's a nice balance, keeps things a little interesting with twitch but loyal enough to the mmo style with sticky targetting and skills. and god, it has more than enough to do, there are swg discussions every day on there pretty much that always mention the similarites in the games, with it's optional pvp system, field base pvp, inter-guild pvp, plethora of weapons, armor, crafting, and inclusion of staffs and swords and not only guns. Trying to get Sei to try it out too, speaking of which, need to go buy it today =D

• 1 month later...

hey guys long time no see Kiiri here if anyone remebers me lol anyways noticed u play tabula rasa i bought the game and was wondering what server do u all play on?

Archived