SCOOTER!

Houli

If blizzard really loved hunters, they would give us a better stealth detection buff (instead of nerfing it constantly due to the ZOMG they see me when I wander into the flare pvp kiddies), wouldn't nerf traps in PvP yet again, wouldn't have nerfed haste, and wouldn't have insane FD and trap resists in PvE (I'm spec'd for both of those and get more resist ticks than I would think possible).

The only good thing hunters get out of the patch is a buffed version of aspect of the viper, which is really good for hunters that don't wear leather (and sucks for those that do, since more int means more mana regen under viper). Hopefully I won't have to mana pot chug anymore.

On an other side note on raptors... haven't blizzards developers watched Jurassic Park. Raptors should be able to open doors and locks! That would be a great talent other than dash.

If blizzard really loved hunters, they would give us a better stealth detection buff (instead of nerfing it constantly due to the ZOMG they see me when I wander into the flare pvp kiddies

Lag has alot to due with that, and of course the NE's slightly better stealth.