Read This!

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

October 11th is the day we were formed, and heres my thought. To have a guild weekend. Oct 11-13th(thurs-sat)

AS many members that can possibly log on please do so for the guild, including you ancients ^.^

It will be the evenings of those days so that most members can be on, maybe like 730 till... whenever each night.

Heres a base plan we'll add things onto the schedule as they are decided.

Thurs Oct 11.

930-Birthday Bash(fireworks,dance, food,drinks)

Saturday Oct 13th

645- Vendors open- (any who wishto set up a vendor icq me plz)

730-Spar Only Gm armour/weps

800- Dunk the Emperor/Empress- (hit bullseye emperor or empress takes a bath . 3 tries per 1 purple gem)

830-Wild Card Bards Night(pick 3 subjects from a hat and tell a story using those subjects )

1000-Unlucky 13 ( to have 13 people adorned in purple but one given the unlucky number 13, there will 7 players each round (3 rounds total) 12 purple will have prizes... number 13... uhoh >) number 13 will be alternated each round)

1030-Lights of Trinsic (set up candles around the park area,give each male who comes a rose(if roses fall short some flower ^.^) the male gives a rose to any female he chooses and the two spend the Lights event together. One male will get the special ''ring of the evening'' and they are the premier couple of the evening. More on that later.)

This is a party for our guild so lets show the flood of purple that evening!

Edited by Charlie

730-Unlucky 13 ( to have 13 people adorned in purple

Mmmmm...

Purple :p

I will be there. In Purple, as ussual...

:D

Gah, and purple boots too, no doubt.

...If anyone gets smart and decides to put Piper and/or Thom in purple... I swear... just remember we have command over several very strong pets. :p

Edited by Piper

...If anyone gets smart and decides to put Piper and/or Thom in purple... I swear... just remember we have command over several very strong pets. :p

couldn't have said it better myself Piper haha

hmmmmm *wonders if she could wrestle Piper and Thom into a tub of purple paint* *decideds its better to keep her thoughts to herself for now*

No no... We would just never make Piper or Thom wear Purple!

hmmmmm *wonders if she could wrestle Piper and Thom into a tub of purple paint* *decideds its better to keep her thoughts to herself for now*

No no... We would just never make Piper or Thom wear Purple!

Yeah, that had better be a serious statement... surely not a sarcastic one from Calli... :p But I mean, think logically, now! You could only wrestle one at a time on your own, and by the time you were done, I'm sure the other would have high-tailed it out of the Trinsic city limits. XD And as they should. I'm sure neither would want the other to see them covered in PURPLE, of all colors.

Edited by Piper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Charlie, what do you think about rolling this all into 1 day instead of trying to fill out several days with it? It might be a bit easier not only to get people to come but to arrange as well. And another thought would be a full GM suit/weapon PvP tournament, because honestly with the current mindset of people in the other rp guilds at the moment if there isn't PvP there isn't anything happening. Just a thought.

And I did NOT say anything about wearing purple...

i could try but it would decrease the number of events for 1 day maybe 2 days and i wont have to worry about adding alot more events. because you figure a successful bards night takes 1-2 hrs

I like the edited schedule you posted a bit better, we can have a couple different events running at one time if we need to. Not everyone is going to want to do the same thing anyway. If I can get ahold of the honor peice for the current arty drop event going on that might make a good prize for the sparing event. I'll try and think of a few more things we can do as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Charlie

ok... apparently... i got scheduled on saturday..... >( and kodoz wont be around the weekend, nor mrs desi....... so do i put it all on thurs or reschedule that night..... i really really wanted to do saturday things but apparently its bad for everyone.. what re your thoughts. if i reset it to all thursday i really need guardians on that day 1 to help set up and 2 to justbe there hahah

maybe if i have to redo the schedule it can look like this...

730-Spar Only Gm armour/weps

800- Dunk the Emperor/Empress- (hit bullseye emperor or empress takes a bath . 3 tries per 1 purple gem)

830-Wild Card Bards Night(pick 3 subjects from a hat and tell a story using those subjects )

1000-Lights of Trinsic (set up candles around the park area,give each male who comes a rose(if roses fall short some flower ^.^) the male gives a rose to any female he chooses and the two spend the Lights event together. One male will get the special ''ring of the evening'' and they are the premier couple of the evening. More on that later

1030 birthday party (fireworks, food ,drink)

I guess that could work, I really wanted to make it for at least some of the stuff though. I'm still not sure if ill have to work Saturday or not. I should know either today or tomorrow for sure.