why

Mare Jade Sky

why is it that most of the time when i log in there never anyone on i know people have life out side of the game but i would like to talk to some one some time :innocent:

agree!

i wonder how this sat meeting is going to turn out :sorry:

Guest Charlie

There is alot going on irl, but i would like to see the roster more full also. I have had some things i have invited the guild to do, and i always send a reminder to everyone for the meeting. I can not control who is sick, who is with their spouse or girlfriend, when anyone has those things i am understanding, i ask that the rest of you do also.

I have brought up before if you would like to personally set up a hunt or guild event you are welcome to,you do not need kodoz and i to do it . You may say it is difficult to find members on, so then when you are on try to recruit new members, the more members we have the better chance there is someone will be on. If we just simply sit in ther forums and ask why no one is on then nothing will be accomplished. I have gotten many members guilded by simply hunting with people just in random, or talking to them, rping with them. Dont hide yourself, when i log on i go to towns and dungeons, i dont hide, so if youd like to see the guild prosper again, lets try again to recruit.

I love this guild and always will,so keep it alive,built it great one person at a time.

Agreed to, and in work, Xempress !! :-)

On Wednesday evening, I actually recruited a new player, he filled out the online form, and herion (Thank You Sir) was able to pick up where I left off, in game.

I wish I ould remember the mans name...my apologies sir, as I am sure you will in the future see this post and know I am refering to yourself...

:sorry:

well i want to do like a b-day party for nimue but my game was down for a bit i would still like to have one get some of the other rp guild so come to make it like a get to gather of some kind like house warm party or something like that

Birthday party throw down!!! (well as far down as a 1 inch toon can throw "down" anyways)

Say When!

Say Where!

BYOB...? BYORP?

I will do my best to be there!!

:sorry:

Guest Charlie

I did see the app and accepted it , awesome going!! ^.^

If youd like to do the birthday as mareak says, say when where and i can help you advertise it ^.^

When I'm on, it's typically later at night... I know the same can be said of Thom as well. (We are apparently the resident night owls, but often that's all we can manage.) I'll be taking a trip back to Florida soon to see my family, I've had stuff to do to prepare for college, which starts before too long, and I'll probably need a new job when that happens. So I haven't had as much time to be on as I used to.

I do like to get on when I can, though, and I'm really hoping we'll see more members on again before too long. Thom and I were discussing some event ideas the other night, so maybe we'll get somewhere with those in time. It's just rough since we're kind of on a different schedule than the rest of the guild, and have to work around those schedules.

But I'm sure it'll turn out fine. And in any case, I hope I'll see some of you in-game soon! I'm kind of RP-deprived. :<

Edited by Blair

Yeah this week was really bad for me. Today is my first day off since umm, Sunday before last... and school kinda messed me up so im a week behind on homework after finally figuring out a way to pay for it. But it appears Kelfer from KoI is a night owl too and we talked about a festival he's planning out that he wants some of our help on. More info when I get it. And like Piper said we talked a little about some things to do the other night. I'm just a little RP deprived myself after only having a 5 minute session with one of the Yewian idiots in the past month or so.

Lately I've only managed to log in around the mid-part of the day and most of the time no one is on when I do, but yeah as some of you know I'm leaving in 11 days to go to Okinawa, Japan. I'm going to be gone for about a month so I won't be around on UO for a while. So hopefully I can get some rp time in before I leave.