EMU severs

Epit Kinstar

Hi guys, was just wondering what all of your opinons are on the SWG EMU servers. Perhaps we all can have a little reunion on one of thoughs severs, and maybe live the good old days.

Hey there. Not sure about which server, more concerned about which crew will make it first....SWGEMU or SWGANH. Anh is...lets say lightyears ahead of EMU at the moment, but EMU has had a while longer devoloping it.

It does look quite amazing what they've accomplished so far, but server stability is absolutley $%^& atm, but thats to be expected. I'm lucky if I can access the EMU currently just to run around a bit for 10 minutes before server crash. Let me know how it goes for you. (( EMU states that they will have a version ready for play by end of Summer 07, )) Of course, i've heard this before......

I've used True Galaxies. Like I said, it's tricky due to horrible server stability. Gotta make sure that you also only have up to patch 13 in your SWG file or it won't work.

As far as I know True Galaxies was using Core 1 server which is the old dead unstable open source version, pretty much why it sucked so bad, try out the Core 3 test server at SwgEmu. Probably best to use the Enhanced Launcher, seems to have less issues. The TC was fairly stable 2 months ago so should be even more so now, capture07032007162225cu4.jpg

Well I downloaded all the stuff from true galaxies but it seems that its maintaned by swgemu.com, and i believe that they are useing a core 3 server and its preaty stable from what i can see. There seem to have all the citys on tat the only problem is that you can only go to ancorhead and bestine, or thats the only place you can go with shuttles. At ancorhead they have a line of trainers and players dualing there, testing them i guess.

By the way how do i stick pics on this post

True Galaxies does seem like a good one, also New Eclipse was catching my eye....being able to play with the oldies....Like Mr Bojangles.

As i said ive been only playing on the SWGEmu.com server. But i would like to play the others true galaxies, exile, and the rest. If you guys have the adress to the other servers then plz post them or where i can find them.

/emote sits down and ponders how much of his life has he wasted on Star Wars.

/emote stands up and tosses idea of wasted time out the window...Real Life doesn't have Mandolorian Wine.

Here Here shorat.

Ok this is what severs i have found but i can still only connect to SWGEmu core 3 sever, guess the others a down or i got somthin wrong

Core 3 SWGEmu

IP Address: 208.53.131.109

Port: 44453

True Galaxies

IP Address: 69.65.105.230

Lowca

IP Address: 209.11.241.218

Exile

IP Address: 24.227.148.242

i think the ports numbers are the same, they just gave the ip.

Looks like it. Was on for a moment on True-Galaxies until it crashed me out. Still looks like the game. Can't check anything at work yet but I wonder about the updates ANH was speaking of.

Didn't know TG was going to use ANH instead, will be curious to see which server will actually be better, if any. Perhaps if they joined forces instead of having 5 different teams working on the same thing they'd have a final product by now. But I guess different philosophies for each group, plus I think ANH is the only one adding in Tanaab, so that's a big plus in their column.

yeah the ANH looks nice, just wish i can find the info to check it out

It seemed that someone from the SWGEmu.com's forums posted that they didn't what true galaxeys to get there sever. heres the thread.

Clicky

O i think this is the ip for the ANH sever

Shadowfire exiled

IP Address: 71.82.32.58

• 2 weeks later...

Archived