SSTTEELLLAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Shorat

Hello. I know I'm pretty much speaking to myself, but I am here for a purpose. I come to denounce the myth that all rebels are mean. I know, I know., imp for life. Please do not sik a pack of rabid wolves on me. ( please no budsp ) I've been hunting Restuss for past two weeks, and I've yet to meet a decent rebel. Last night, while busting a few rebs in the nose for insulting.....well, for no reason really...I met an awesome Twili that is also a reb. Well, you know how I get around twilis...especially pink naked twilis. I am here stating for no other reason that over the next few hours of me and her ( real woman in RL ) that she is really an amazing human being and that she remember's seeing Jade and Core's " Videos " they made on the beaches of Kadaara. Anyways, IMP for life no matter what, and if you can't tell...I'm bored at work and just looking for a fun time with naked twilis. =P

your sick! and in desperate need of help attention! :tease:

I wouldn't worry about Budsp, he's gone, I think for good, but he does read the boards from work and wonders why he's mentioned so much.

Anyway, glad to hear that RP isn't dead there yet. I log from time to time to look around but never really see anyone.

I have a hard time Rpin in WoW, but in SWG, I love it. I figure if I can lose myself in RL, this is the way I can. Fell free to stop in on us sometime. ( By us, I mean myself and from time to time Re'nee. ) I saw MMC online the other day. I tried to save our houses in Neo, most of them are gone now. ( Your house is still there core, as is Kevos )

she remember's seeing Jade and Core's " Videos " they made on the beaches of Kadaara.

huh? what videos? Does she maybe mean Lucian and I's wedding? *confused*

so.. anyway.. back to your post..

soo.. what? you're saying you got a cyber? *runs off as fast as she can laughing*

neener neener! ;)

Archived