Ug!!!

Shorat

Hello Crushas!!! Long time no see. Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I've committed the worst sin known to mankind and went back to SWG ( i'm sorry, I need the geekdom I grew up with. I want to pet baz-nitches ) If any of you feel liek it, stop in on me and slap some sense into me sometime. =)

I guess I should mention that in WoW I was known as Rizin, Malarky, Sek, Cuik. In SWg, you know me by the trail of the bodies. (( Or by Sekut'ar ))

Edited by Shorat

Hey darlin. Long time no see Jade. I think I left you an invitation on the SWG forum for a Hawtpants party. :axe:

Bring Smedley. I need a pool boy. :(

Edited by Shorat

*agrees with Kytae*

My first MMO and one i truly got into. Being PR rep and main recruiter for guild. I was witness to a novel worth of MMO drama. I swear I could write a book lol

BUT there is always hope

http://swgemu.com/ One day it will rise again the way it was.

Good luck there, i was gonna reactivate in the beginning of June. But i didnt and they packed up all my houses and items and returned it to inventory since Ive been goen so long. Ahh my house by the Krayt fields was my final memorial/monument. Granted when they changed it I lost 10million+ credits, kinda pissed me off

Mpikeman Mdoc for life. Lair tapping spin groups FTW lol