I was suprised !!

Mareak

I was minding my own bussiness, browsing around the internet, reading up opn some hardware I may or may not purchase, looking into this Killer Nic, that is the mfg's name for it also, Killer nic ( thinking about the K1 version for myself) and woa !!!! I read this here, wondered if anyone in T.H.E. wknew him and/or his wife if they still play... just a unique tid-bit of info I thought I would share with ya'll.

http://www.legitreviews.com/article/358/2/

"....Harlan Beverly and his wife met while playing the online computer game Ultima Online. Legit Reviews found out that he actually married her virtually in UO before he married her in real life...."

:dancing_smile:

Wow. When I played before in 2000 and 2001, I had a friend who moved in with a guy she met in Uo. However it did not last. I have talked to many on the phone, almost went out with one but when he actually asked me to meet him in my hometown because he was there waiting on me, I freaked out. I have also met some really good friends on uo. So it is no surpise but somethign wonderful that they met through a game.

I have many of my best friends in real life in ultima online.

I just love all you guys!!!!

Yes, it is really nice when people meet like that doing something they both like, and take it a few steps forward! :secret:

Without taking anything from what I said, I ceased to be surprised with people meeting, dating and marrying after internet-based introduction. I know so many!

(I ceased to be surprised, but never ceased to be happy for them!) :D