Stoneroot Falls

Altarial

I plan on spending tonight from when I get home (around 5:30pm) til 9pm in Stoneroot Falls to get a drop Emeldir needs for the Vestiges of the Empire quest she's doing. From 9pm - 11pm I'll be afk watching Lost :) This is what she needs and who drops it:

Gemstone of Emperor Bloodfin - Stoneroot Falls

I've tried this many times before and always end up wiping. It isn't a tough camp, but adds make it difficult. I'd appreciate any assistance anyone would like to give!

I remember this camp and one of the times I did it someone had gotten the wrong item(in the hive I think) or destroyed it accidentally, thus we failed. I still need it, but cannot be online until after you have gone to bed. Good hunting on this one.

I know what you're thinking about and you're thinking of the DSK key that involves killing the orcs in Stoneroot (I believe at least). This range item quest only involves collecting 5 different drops - at any time. The DSK key quest that you're thinking about is a timed group mission that involves collecting drops in various zones. However, the places that drop parts for the range and that DSK key quest do overlap. I'm fairly certain I was there that night with you when we failed.

Pretty sure this is what you are thinking about: Treddlehoop's Scavenger Hunt

Archived