Powersource or Katta task

Rumblebore

On Thursday night, May 24 I will be trying to get a group of people together to camp Powersources in Valde Pit. I will start forming it somewhere around 5:30 PM PST (8:30 EST). Healer and slower would be essential. Alternate groupage event will be a Katta Castellum task (TBS).

If anyone knows they will be on, and is interested, please let me know to include you.

See you around .

I would love to go! I should be home by then. It's my sister's college graduation and we're going out to dinner after, but I can't see it taking that long. I need powersources and faction/orux on both of mine, so you can pick and choose who you need most (post loot info before we go btw, so there is no confusion). Will be happy to box if that is what is needed :D I'll even record CSI, so I won't be distracted!

Just for reference, I need 3 powersources for Altarial (arms, pants, gloves) and 2 for Emeldir (gloves, pants).

Just for reference, I need 3 powersources for Altarial (arms, pants, gloves) and 2 for Emeldir (gloves, pants).

Yah, too bad you can't get 'powersources' for your 'arms, pants and gloves' from the gnome. It is like using a rechargeable battery versus the energizer bunny. And he does't wear a bunny suit!!

:D:p:devil:

Archived