Retro Raid #1

Crikrunner

*Dancing next to the smoky fire Crikrunner sends smoke signals out for all to see*

Ebil tings stir once more in slithius. I bring this call to arms fer Crushers n frends to stop dem ebils in dah temple of ahn qijal. Send word to me if latz would like to join us. Dabu frends.

((Sign up posted at the usual spot plan is to hit aq40 and 20 depending on how many show up are interested in this kind of event. Shinnies will be rolled upon in the following order those that will use ie 60ish lvl, those that want it for rp purposes, and left overs headed to the de'rs ))

Gah, I wish I could commit, but just can't right now...I'm stretched too thin lately between work and alt-itis :alcoholic:

Are you planning on keeping it just AQ or were you thinking of rotating through the other older instances weekly/monthly? I'd love to get back into BWL to learn elementium smelting, personally...and have a score to settle with Razorgore :)