Applications

Rumblebore

I am working on Apping to another guild (to remain nameless for now) and here is a question they asked, and my answer.

What NPC in Norrath would you most like to be and why?

Lets test you and see if YOU can figure this one out…..

Scruffy.

What side of your boot does a gnome belong on?

Hehe – well – lets just say whatever side is most convenient at the time……….

Ahh I know what guild you're apping to :D I was looking at their forums yesterday. Unless more than 1 guild has the same questions hehe. Another ex-DF is a current app there, too, if it's the same one. Sending you a PM hehe.

I dunno who Scruffy is, though, hehe. And gnomes belong IN my boots! They are very good foot massagers.

Ahh I know what guild you're apping to :D I was looking at their forums yesterday.

Nope, not them.

I dunno who Scruffy is, though, hehe. And gnomes belong IN my boots! They are very good foot massagers.

Well, first of all, not recalling who Scruffy is is Sacriledge.

Secondly, of course gnomes massage feet in the boots. They never stop squirming, even when outside of boots...............

Gimme a hint!

Oh and the boards I was looking at yesterday had these at the bottom of their app:

Which of the following do you prefer : Hot Fudge, Caramel, or Whipped Cream?

Which of the following do you prefer : Chicken, Steak, Fish, or Salad?

Which of the following do you prefer : Dwarf, Halfling, or Gnome?

Which of the following do you prefer : Dark Elf, High Elf, Wood Elf, or Half Elf?

Gimme a hint!

Oh and the boards I was looking at yesterday had these at the bottom of their app:

Which of the following do you prefer : Hot Fudge, Caramel, or Whipped Cream?

Which of the following do you prefer : Chicken, Steak, Fish, or Salad?

Which of the following do you prefer : Dwarf, Halfling, or Gnome?

Which of the following do you prefer : Dark Elf, High Elf, Wood Elf, or Half Elf?

Nope, not them.

I meant a hint with Scruffy hehe. I'll find out what guild you're apping to when I see it over your head haha.

Google is a great tool...........

Scruffy was the first MOB created by SOE for testing. QHills was 1 of 2 first zones made in game. He represents the Oldest part of EQ. I didn't start playing EQ when it came out, but joined a few expansions later. But I so love old EQ, often more than new content, I consider myself old school, if only partly. My first real char was a human paladin out of Qeynos. He couldn't survive Blackburrow and I was ready to quit the game, but I did research, figured out a Dwarf Pally might be a good try, and Rumblebore was born.

Scruffy still patrols Qhills, he is still level 1 or 2, he epresents to me the roots of EQ, and he is still a favorite when I see him. Nothing brings out nostalgia of the game, how I came to create Rumble, the time I spent leveling chars in and around Qhills and Blackburrow (ahhh, gnolls fangs for factioning.....hehe), etc.

I want to be as long lasting and preserved as Scruffy. And I don't need to be some uber Pyzin or other named, just a big rat roaming through the hills.

For the App, it is a test - who of the new guild knows who Scruffy is. If they don't then they aren't old school enough...... I will be the old man then.

:yahoo:

You'll always be the old man :yahoo: I remember that DE in NRO that would always kill me hehe. I would always kill him otw to LDONs once I got bigger hehe.

i been around since this time of year in 2000 omg =P gogo Kunark and drowning in TD because i ran out of end swimming and couldnt find land!!!

Archived