WoW TCG

Walorin

So I was jut wondering if I was the only weak-minded fool that has been buying the WoW TCG or if other clan members have also fallen.

So far I've only picked up one Heroes of Azeroth starter deck and maybe 5 Through the Dark Portal boosters. The cards look nice as they use symbols and pictures from the game itself. I haven't played a game yet, but after reading the manual and playing the interactive demo (which really wasn't an interactive demo at all) on the site the gameplay seems basic enough.

So several years after I stopped buying MtG cards I have a new addiction. Thanks Upper Deck and WoW. Thanks alot.

Edited by Walorin

*looks sheepish and raises a hand*

Onyxia deck raids just about every Saturday and they're releasing the Molten Core raid deck either this week or next week.

I'm not addicted or anything...... I swear!

*rocks in the corner*

Onyxia deck raids just about every Saturday and they're releasing the Molten Core raid deck either this week or next week.

*rocks in the corner*

yeah.. says the man with the turtle mount and hippogryph pet.. and who knows what else.. *peers into Ghules' bags :tease:

*rocks in the corner*

yeah.. says the man with the turtle mount and hippogryph pet.. and who knows what else.. *peers into Ghules' bags :tease:

As Waldy mentions, he's got that magic picnic basket too. How it holds that awning, I'll neve understand.