Maulgar taken down!

Amahli

I wanted to thank all the Crushers and everyone who've been so great at showing up and helping down the big ugly thing.

Also, thanks for contuining to let me have the signups on the raid signups page.

And a BIG congrats out to Baracko, who keeps his title of Loot Whore being the first to get a tier piece from the Lair :dancing_smile: And grats to Darkkyn for his epic win.

Lots of love and hugs and <3 <3 <3!!

-Amahli

Congratulations you guys and gals! :dancing_smile:

As soon as 2.1 goes live 2 people will be getting their T4 shoulders and once you get Gruul, 2 people will be getting their T4 legs. :)

Congratulations all!!

::kicks himslef for apparently not sending the comcast payment in time:: Sorry about that. Once I figured out what was wrong I was frantically trying to get comcast to reconnect me last night but by the time I could get someone on the phone and make a payment, I figured you guys were nearly done.

Again, congrats to all involved, its been a long haul but we've got a really good group going and an excellent leader.