Vrugz am still here! RAWR

Martok

Hey all, just wanted to drop you a line and let you know whats the deal with me....

I'm still transitioning into my new job, and have been flying from PA to the plains states every week. I will be home in PA most of this week, and will most likely be in game at some point.

Over the next few weeks I will be in TX, MO, and IA. Later this month I will do my home finding trip (to the Dallas / Austin area)

The month of June will be absolutely hell as I will be in Laredo TX for the opening of a new location (nothing like being in laredo TX in JUNE!)

After that my typical schedule will be 4 days of travel throughout the week (Mon-Thur) with one office day a week (Friday). My game time will pretty much be limited to Fri, Sat, Sun- with the possibility of a few weekdays here and there depending on if I end up living in the Dallas area, and will be only on those days that I am able to drive home from the Dallas locations.

So thats the deal! Hope to see you all soon in game.

I will be flying into Kansas City....but won't have time for anything this trip. I have 3 sites around the Kansas City area that I have...Council Bluffs IA, Concordia MO, and Oak Grove MO. We'll definately have to get together for a beer soon!

There is no Vrugz only Zuul!

*shifty eyes*

I haven't been telling people that your tent is the latrine, honest.

It will be good to see you back around camp again when you have the time.

Safe travelling friend.