Question...

Vendes

Are we getting the new version of raid sign up? I have seen others with the same set up only they have a pally, blood elf and 70 option...might make things a little easier for those running raids to see what all is going on. Just a thought...

I definitely agree that the Raid Sign-Up sign needs to be fix a bit.

In fact, I think the whole CS site needs a bit of re-vamping. Nothing says CS=AWESOMENESS like fresh coat of web paint.

I've got a growing list of things on the site that need some love, including the revival of the roster (which is in a "half-upgraded" state), raid sign-up code update, and DKP site revision update to fix some long-standing exploitable flaws and bugs (will be useful in the future, I'm sure).

Are there any other features that folks think need to be updated or included that I can add to the list? I don't mind doing the upgrade work, but don't have the access to do so (yet).

OK...So I am signed up for Ama's raid, but it isn't showing up on the main page that i have signed up (green check i do believe it was) like it used to...

any thoughts?