Being within PGoH

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

I have heard from other guilds that there are members ''bank sitting '' in Luna. I will say now that we are not a bank sitting guild.I am having investigations now to find the bank sitter,also I am personally going around to not only Luna but other banks.As mentioned before PGoH is the protectors of Trinsic so do banking and business there, that does -NOT- mean you bank sit there either. Find a member to do something with,build some skills ,help a new player do something.

When you joined the guild you joined in the understanding this is a rp guild and there are rules to follow,if it is continued I will take action.

Some guidelines restated

1. we are not bank sitters (personally i dont respect bank sitters but despite my own feeling that is not role play)

2. WE are a ROLE PLAY guild, (no matter if you are in a dungeon or in town or talking to me you are expected to stay in character)

3.Do not tell me you are bored if you are not contributing or coming to any events (i spend alot of my personal time checking forums,planning with kodoz and other guild leaders to set fun things up for everyone. If you dont come that isnt my fault)

4. Uniforms are expected also at all times, that goes for any rank.(if you have an IC reason to be out of uniform then bring it to me and kodoz before you do it or be expecting to be questioned on it.)

5. THERE IS NO CURSING nor slandering of any player in character.(i have also recieved a complaint of a member cursing them in Luna, I will kick someone i find to be doing that because that looks bad on the guild and it is not what i want other players to see from UO -period-)

Id like the leaders of the guild to sign this post and please icq me for more information.

SIgned by Callista. I agree wholeheartedly with your post. I am not always able to do the things in the game as much as I would like to but you will not hear me complaining about the lack of activities available.

First thing, I agree with all what Charlie wrote. (Signed)

Then, I can express my views on each point.

1. (banksitting) If you happen to be near a bank, and you happen to be chatting with a friend OOC and your characters just stand doing nothing, that will not be immediately seen as banksitting. Besides, once in a while putting a description sentence like *goes on telling for his recent exploits to destard* clears up the situation to the others around. (of course I'm not even speaking about having "selling... look in profile")

2. 100% Right

3. 100% Right

4. If you WANT to be asked about your uniform AND you have a RP reason AND you are NOT naked AND NOT unproperly dressed in any way, I think it is ok. Again, with a RP reason.

5. Cursing?!? BAH! I agree 100% no need for cursing.

SELLING ARTIES IN PROFILE PARTY ME FOR DETAILS........oops sorry ! :innocent:
*laughs* Wrong macro Sindee.....

Anything to remark about the original post? :0

I think what Thorax means is that this is a serious post that should be taken seriously. No one person is perfect and we all have areas in which to improve upon. As a member of such a prestigious RP guild, I try to stay in character at all times. I am not perfect and I am working on going to Trinsic more. Basically what Charlie and Thorax were trying to say is that we should all try to improve what areas we lack in.

Calli

Guest Charlie

Ok ok, the post is becoming a joke fest, everyone knows im always up for a fun joking time but my original post is getting lost in the joke.I dont want you guys to become humourless zombies but in something as important as this dont lose it in the joke. I defend you guys everytime someone comes to me and says ''they arent real rpers'' ,''pgoh is a joke in the rp community'', so what im asking is put forth the effort I am in defending you to show everyone out there we arent the guild they are pegging us as. Me and kodoz put a heck of alot of work into this and we dont ask alot in return, so i ask now.. step back and look at the IC charater you portray.