How many will play?

Prometheus

Well, being as how I'm supposed to head up the Honor Empire's expansion in Galaxies, I do belive I'll play!   :alcoholic:  

We have already started talking about a guild type and character type to start with.  We're heading towards the bounty hunter guild with an Imperial sympathy.

Hopefully in time...OURS..heheh :alcoholic:

OFFICIAL Website

There you can flip thru the QnA and imagry of characters avail

I will be there as in support of Martok as our pointman ...like Prom...I grew up with Star Wars

Borg will be Transdoshan

Galam will be Zabrak

Colin Mor will be Human

Zeph will be Rodian (Main play bounty hunter)

We will begin guild namsake with characters as Humans (Human planets are the easiest to reach and safest by other species...ie help xfer spoils of battles from our more lucrative character species...ie Rodians are fastest and deadliest)

Rodians will be where we make our bread n butter as bounty hunters etc (Using thier unique abilities)

I will choose the reptilian Transdoshan as one to go into adventure/harms way to the unknown since they can REGENERATE naturally without aid.

Colin Mor will be as he is in the other games....old man medium between all and store whatever Martok decides to

have stockpiles of.

Galam will be the mojo man as he always is...and mess around in the Jedi issues.

As we do with all the game platforms we hope to be able to bring in new friends we meet in the Galaxies far far away and improve the experience in all games and out for some matters.

Nothing against EQ, but I could only stand playing it for a month.  I plan on getting rid of my DAoC account and stick with UO (the good old standbye), Shadowbane, and of course Galaxies.

I remember as a little kid playing with Star Wars toys instead of the every so popular GI Joes.  My parents were always big fantasy/sci-fi freaks so of course I was raised one as well.  What kid didn't want to grow up to be a Jedi?

EQ is fun but only if you are level 50+ otherwise well its just plain dull fighting gnolls and orcs.

That is why UO is just simply better.  You can see and do more faster.  Of course to excel you must GM, but not being GM does not limit you completely.  In EQ if you don't have the levels you are limited in what you can do a great deal.  EQ2 looks to be moving a bit more towards what UO is especially with housing and the graphics are just plain stunning .  Of course they should be since its using the same engine as SWG.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a hard core SW fan myself, before UO I belonged to a SW group online called Emperor's Hammer, was based on Tie Fighter and eventually XvT, but also encorperated all of the SW games, X-Wing, Rebellion, DF 1 and 2.

So yeah i'll definatly be looking into getting the new SW game just for kicks.  Not sure on how much I will be able to play anything until after December though unfortunatly.

Well, I signed up for the Beta test a couple days ago *crosses fingers*  :smash: They said they'd get back to me in a couple of days. I'm hoping the fact that I did do beta testing for 3rd dawn back in the day, it'll be a mark in my favor. I will see soon enough ....    :smash:

Archived