For all our children.

Guilozak

from the General forums . . . Anyone else letting the kids get hooked? Aliya has a couple of toons spread around but I limit her play time severely . . . Maybe she will be allowed to play more when I can afford a second computer and we can play together so I can monitor whats going on. Just kinda found this interesting given that theres gonna be a little one soon and I can just picture Kat or Maube bouncing baby on their knees while pwning somone.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...=1&pageNo=1

I'm leery about letting children play, and I think it's a really bad idea to let little kids play. What reading I've done on child development suggests that young kids should not be dealing with the heavy visual stimuli that they'd get from a lot of TV, and from most video-games. And for kids in general, I'm hesitant about the idea of them getting involved in a game that so heavily focuses on rewarding spending massive amounts of time playing.

I agree, thats part of why I have changed the amount I play, I don't want her thinking it's ok to spend all day on a game or watching TV. Last night for instance before our late night Shattered Halls run . . . (btw, thanks for putting up w/ my kinda drunk antics) . . . I took her her down to the river and we played catch and swam until it got dark. It's all about moderation!

I agree, thats part of why I have changed the amount I play, I don't want her thinking it's ok to spend all day on a game or watching TV. Last night for instance before our late night Shattered Halls run . . . (btw, thanks for putting up w/ my kinda drunk antics) . . . I took her her down to the river and we played catch and swam until it got dark. It's all about moderation!

That's effin awesome, Guilo :devil: That would be like heaven if I were a little girl, I think.

Not that I think about being a little girl a lot.

Ahem.