Black Wing Lair tonight?

Huato

Brainah was getting a feel for a BWL run tonight, and I was wondering if this is going to happen?

If so, I'd love to be a part of it, however I have one little tiny problem - I am not attuned to BWL yet. We tried to get Kailand keyed for UBRS last night, but it was a no go. He, Guilozak, and myself ran LBRS beginning to end to get my Warlord's command done, and to try and get the last gems he needed. Alas Wyrm did not want to cough up the one he has, but we had a good time. If we could three man LBRS, I'm sure we could smoke UBRS with 5 and a key.

So - is BWL happening tonight, and if so, would a few people like to rush me and whomever else needs attuned to BWL through UBRS tonight?

Ya, that LBRS run was fun, and made over 50 gold doing it. It seems that as long as you have some heals the old lvl 60 instances are a quick way to make gold. I would like to get attuned for BWL and Onyxia too, all I need is an UBRS run.

I would love to get Arinelle keyed for BWL...still haven't done warlord command though and i think i dropped it seeing as how i tried to find a LBRS group for a good 10 lvs :yahoo: Hit me up if you need some help :yahoo:

Just wanted to thank Guilozak, Kailand, and Brainah for helping me through UBRS last night. :yahoo:

Prior to that we got Kailand his UBRS key too :yahoo:

Then we hit up BWL with Faded.