Ancient Sporegarr Secret

Volonazra

Loktar

I am trying to gain the favor of the Sporegarr so that they will entrust me with their ancient recipe. There are oh so many uses for this wisdom for the Skullcrushers.

However, in this persuit I am asking for any help you all might give. If you stumble upon Fertile Spores and/or Sanguine Hibiscus in your travels, I will gladly trade you something you need for them.

Also, if you wish to hunt their enemies: the towering Bog Lords or the Naga of the marsh let me know.

I dunno if you are still working on this but Tainish and Jiris have not yet finished all their quests in Zangarmarsh so you are welcome to join us any time as we squish those bog lords. We'll also be glad to send on any of the items you mentioned now that we are done with those wretched quests.

I too have done a grand total of Zero of the Sporeggar related quests so ultimately I will work faction there at some point too, so if noone else has absconded me I'll tag along whenever