Blood elf lore

Volonazra

If you dont know, CS leadership is offering everyone a chance to add to our clan history. Read about it here. Contest

So far, we have not received any submissions and the deadline approaches. If you are still a peon, dont be afraid, ask the leadership and perhaps special arrangements can be made. Now is the time to take part in forging your guild environment how YOU see fit.

I know I am not a Crusher, nor on AD anymore, but I am still brewing a story/background for my Blood Elf Paladin that I would like to post here (well, in the RP/Story thread).

And for those that have not been to the Blood Knight location in Silvermoon City, I highly suggest you take a stroll over there...and downstairs (it's a sort of hidden area to the left of the main door).

They have M'uru (the Naruu Kael captured in the Outlands) captive down there.

What I've discovered in the quests so far is kind of disturbing after playing through an alliance paladin's class quests...the Blood Knights verge on just plain evil. If you stick around long enough where M'uru is held, you'll get an idea of what I'm talking about when the NPCs chatter amongst themselves. I have a nice screenshot of the location too. The quests give a better indication of this though - they have no qualms over sacrificing other Blood Knights to make others stronger.

Edited by Huato