Neverwinter Nights Release Date Set!

Lord Ser Brightblade

Neverwinter Nights finally ships on 6/11!

Who is going to be getting this?  I know several of my friends will be getting it and we are going to try to set up a group to play on a regular basis.

I love EQ, I love UO and I loved all the games that came before but before them all was D&D then AD&D....this is where the true fun lies!

I will be getting this. No doubt. I was just wishing that I could get into a D&D group again like the old days. I just don't have the time though. But one that I can run from my computer and I don't have to drive 20 mins to might well damn be worth playing and taking time out from college!!

Sweet!  Bal time was exactly the reason i stopped.  I mean to drive an hour each way then set up time etc. etc. well it was no longer just a 2 hour a week event it was a day long affair.  Something my schedule doesnt have time for anymore.  With Neverwinter nights those AD&D groups should be even easier to put together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Fingon

Hey everyone, sorry couldn't start a new post since I don't have my login to use at this computer.

Things are going ok here, pretty busy.  I don't have internet set up at my appartment yet, but soon.  Unfortunatly the appartment that I am renting right now just became unlivable for me.  So I am going to be looking for another place to live this week.

Anyways just thought I would stop on and say hello.

Fing/Rahsa