Broken computer, no bank account/card

Piper

My computer won't even start up, so I'm using my parents' to write this. I'd sent Kodoz an e-mail about this the other day, but thought I'd let you all know too. Since my computer is currently useless and I'm not too optimistic about it being fixed, we'll have to wait until Matt gets a part for his laptop and we get the internet before I'll be able to play again. I also had to close my bank account so I have no debit card or really any way to pay for my account (Matt can't use his right now), so my stuff on my account may be disappearing here soon if I can't get it paid for in time, unfortunately.

We've had some problems with the banks and some things with the wedding have gone wrong, so there's really nothing I can do right now. This has me so frustrated, between things going very wrong and my computer exploding.

I guess I'll talk to you guys whenever I'm able to, and here's to hoping I don't lose all my stuff in the meantime. :/

See you then. :/

PS. Charlie, my cell phone will also be gone soon, so I'll write down your number and call you from someplace else if I need to let you know anything.

Hopefully, all your problems about the wedding will be solved until .... tomorrow?!?! >:L YES! and I mean before the wedding!

Also may all your other problems go up in smoke (along with the old computer problems!) so you can move, and settle in at your new place, peacefully.

About UO account... you know, for the 60NIS ( ;) ) or 13$, that can be arranged even at long distance :rofl:

(It is like buying 3 McDonald's Royals... yes, I saw Pulp Fiction. No 'Quarter Pounder' here :devil: )