Vodka

Balandar

Three Olives is okay for the price. Grey Goose is better. But I want something smoooth(er). I'm thinking Iceberg, haven't tried that yet and it's moderately priced. Good reviews so far. I have a New Years Eve Party to go to.

Yeah, I've read good reviews on belvedere. But I can't justify the cost for the party. For me, yes. I picked up a 1.75L of absolut. Never tried that. Seems like a lot of varied opinions on it.. What I wanted to get was Iceberg. But nobody has it here.

lol. Everyone I have talked to has listed that as one of their top 3. No idea why, but I'm gonna try it.. plus I do not think I can return it now. There was some vodka that was silky smooth that I had at a bar. No bite at all. Wish I had asked what it was.

Grey Goose is good as is 3 olives(had buddies jump through a wall in my house on it though). Ive also heard that Vox is a good vodka, I believe my boss told me the other day his dad drinks Kettle One which is suppost to be a good vodka.

Wow i guess if it saves money go for it but im also not a picky drinker put a shot in front or five in front of me and down the gullet they go. That is pretty hilarious though that those guys took the time to figure it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Why pay for more when you can make your own high end Vodka?

You do know how they purify vodka, right? They run it through charcoal filters...

What else in your house has a charcoal filter?

Why, your water filters!

Take any crappy by volume vodka, run it through a typical household Brita water filter about 7 times (have to throw out the filter after, of course), and it's supposedly just like drinking water - smooth as can be.

I haven't tried it yet, but the theory is sound. A friend of mine did it and he said it supposedly works.. I think he also said it was so pure he didn't have a hangeover after.

Interesting comment Coldren - I will have to try that when I can drink again of course =)

Grey Goose is the best... IMHO but waaaay too out of my price range. I actually like Absolut - but then again my biggest Vodka drink (other then those nights you just wanna get really messed up) would be a bloody mary - and putting Pepar Vodka in that... soooo spicy and good ???