My wedding and move

Piper

As you SHOULD know by now, I am soon getting hitched. The wedding on Saturday, January 6 is coming up fast and a lot of things still need to be done. So although I'll be on and off UO for a while longer yet, I thought I'd go ahead and write this while I have a few moments' break between tasks.

A few days after the wedding, I'll be moving from Florida to West Virginia. We're not really sure when we'll have the internet, but it'll be as soon as is possible for us. Money's extremely tight at the moment, between insurance payments, rent, bills, and having to buy furniture and all that. I'll try my best to keep my account active because I have way too much stuff that I don't want to lose. But after maybe the 5th of January, I'm not sure when I'll be able to get online again.

I'm sure it won't be too long, even if it's just dialup or something. But I wanted to give you guys a heads-up and let you know I'll miss you guys until then.

I will take this stage to congratulate you (again) on your wedding.

May all your dreams come true together and fill your hearts and souls with joy!

I remember last time it was 'tight'... didn't take much time before you crawled back to us! HA!

Besides, you can always skip a meal or two a month to pay for UO :innocent:

Hopefully, you will be able to set up communications as quickly as we did! It took less than a day! I called the cable company, and the next day we had a phone line, cable TV and 1.5Mb internet.

Back to your marraiage.... I think I hear something in the background... it's getting louder... can you hear it?

KIDS!

KIDS!

KIDS!

KIDS!

KIDS!

KIDS!

KIDS!

KIDS!!!

KIDS!!!!!

:dancing_smile:KIDS!!!!! :dancing_smile: