Arena

Oriahtundra

From what Ive seen Im not so happy with the rewards, but would like to get some input of rest of the guild. We wont be able to get all of us in all the time like usual. Figure if it comes down to it will be the hardest of the PvP killers.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/pvp/arena/index.xml

First time i actually read that earlier. Should make things interesting. DPS over suvivability. What classes specs we have that will be on point.

Discuss :dancing_smile:

My only concern as I read the ARENA INFORMATION is....

That formations of US/THEM or clickes beging to overrun the guild and fraction our membership.

The key is teamwork and that requires TIME dedication with the same players etc.

Online gaming has a tremendous challenge for all gamers.....communication and execution of timed events or gatherings online.

The ARENA system is right in the middle of this....and its design is to foster the grouping of "similar time" gamers...we all know real world trumps online and things can change our gametime schedule.

So in that, I hope things go well as players do create strong Clan Skullcrusher Teams for the different team groups.

I just hope we can keep building up teams and overtime dont have members "stuck" in other hybrid guild teams instead of carrying the Clan banner into these new PvP challenges.

First off I thing a great discussion to start will be (especially input from the PVP animals we have in guild)

WHAT MAKE UP would be a good 2 unit team......3 unit team and the 5 unit team??

WHICH units would compliment each other best in a 2 unit team and 3 unit team??

and for the hell of it...which if any Class would be best in a 5 unit team JUST OF THAT CLASS??