BAT INCOMING

Oriahtundra

OK granted some isnt a nerf since we dont have it yet but our latest changes.

No procs in form/pots in form/bandages in form,Dev stated it was a bug after stuff like this was in BC http://www.thottbot.com/beta?i=6686

http://www.thottbot.com/beta?i=2720

Common sense and Devs dont mix

Imp Leader of the Pack down 2% of max health( still with BC stats is a nicebuff overall)

Nuturing Instinct 50% max down from 100%

Barkskin 2 min cooldown( along wiht Starfire modifier removed)

Something about mangle change but no solid intel on that yet

And no more Noggenfogger in forms(confirmed nerf) to xix the cat attack range bug thats only been around for 2 years lol

Holiday coming Blizz is swinging the Nerfbat hard, AOE changes for the worse, heard mages and wars are gettin hit pretty bad also.

These days, it's becoming much harder to actively avoid reading BC info...seems like it's all that anyone cares about, talks about, or plans for. Myself, I'm a "right now" type of person and while I do like to plan for what I'll do come January, I'm sure quite a bit will change in the next two months and don't want to overplan.

I see a ton of frustration in a few people over nerfs to skills that they don't have yet and never have. In short, the less you know, the better off you are apparently. My advice: wait until everything is final (as in RTM, which means Released to Manufacturing), then judge what's a nerf or buff. To do anything else seems a bit like getting upset that someone is taking a chunk of the winnings from a lottery that you haven't bought a ticket for yet.