ZG Roster changes tonight!

Baracko

Hey guys! Since Tainish if a forgetful warlock, we need to make some slight changes tonight.

1. Goro! Please switch over to Dirth...

2. Odenn! Get yer butt in here and prepare to pull on Hakkar

3. Evangelina! Please be on standby if yer reading this... should someone not show up, I would like to add some damage/healing.

Thanks everyone! Hakkar must fall again! If a mixed group of clanmates can do it on the fly in one shot, so can we!

Ill be on for the extra DPS if need be. Just keep me up to date, Ill probably send you a tell in game also, but I will be at the doors ready to go if you need me.

First, my apologies to all for being late with my sign up.

Second, Baracko, I'm happy to lend my help to the raid, but I understand if you can't work me in. I shouldn't have to say this, but I know it happens: I promise there will be no drama or hissy fit in /whisper if I'm not in the raid tonight. :)

No worries, Tain! it happens!

I do have to be fair to those who signed up though.

We'll get you in next week, and I have things worked out with *iris.

An understanding has been reached! *winks*

Bar

Hey guys! Since Tainish if a forgetful warlock, we need to make some slight changes tonight.

1. Goro! Please switch over to Dirth...

2. Odenn! Get yer butt in here and prepare to pull on Hakkar

3. Evangelina! Please be on standby if yer reading this... should someone not show up, I would like to add some damage/healing.

Thanks everyone! Hakkar must fall again! If a mixed group of clanmates can do it on the fly in one shot, so can we!

Okay... scratch this! Goro come as Goro... Odenn cannot make it and we need an experienced puller. Evangelina, if yer reading this, yer in!

Bar

Hey there, id love to come but the only problem is that i dont get home until 8:45... if you want to wait that long im more than happy to help ((id love to see hakkar go down again)). If not i totally understand, thats why i didnt sign up... dont wanna deprive a clansman of the spot.

SKAH! Wish I could get some of this travelling over with so I can attend ZG again!

I want you to be done too. We've got upcoming herbalists and alchemists who don't even seem to be aware that there's a taxonomy debate about whether stinkweed is a flower.

Just FYI for Jindo tnight - Priority goes to those folks who were there last night

Agenda for tnight - Jin'do first - then we can fight our way to the Bloodlord. We know we can take Bloodlord down - it is time to show Jin'do what the Crushers are made of.