Where I am

Eisaac

It is now about three months since I made my last appearance at the weekly meeting. Not even speaking about other things... (champion spawns, bard's nights etc.)

Just to let you know, I have gone nowhere far and I'm always close, at least on ICQ. I constantly check the forums and I login for short periods of time, even if it's just to get a few BODs and take a couple of skill tenths. I really miss all of you that I know, and can't wait to know those I cannot yet miss! (because I still don't know them :p )

Maybe this was a better entry in a blog, but I rather do it like this:

So... for those who do not know, My wife and I had our firstborn son about 3 months ago (23rd of June). That alone is a big time consuming (but fun!) "project". We also bought an appartment two years ago ("on paper") and it is supposed to be finished... a month ago :( we're waiting for the wheels of bureaucracy to do their work because all is really finished and we're waiting for the key. (No problems with the constructor, only the regional municipality) So, in then meanwhile we live with our parents, basicly my parents have more space and give us more privacy (and it's my computer, which is good and has 5Mb ADSL), but as luck would have it my father in-law seriously broke his ankle 3 months ago and can't even yet walk (he was actually in the O.R. while we were in the same hospital, on the other side in the delivery room) this means my wife and son spend more time at her parents (well, I am there too, haha). No much place, nor privacy there (and the computer is an old crappy one with 256Kb ADSL which doesn't help much. Can't fight anything worthwhile in UO). We can barely (I mean we really really can't) hold it much longer this way. No time for anything! (yes, including that thing ;) )

Hopefully, soon enough we will be in our own place with our things, and at last I will find gaps of free time to play, without being called off in a hurry.

See all of you, soon! (and I even wish... sooner! ;) )

Ahh Sir Eisaac !!

Glad to hear all is well !! (Even if it did take a broken ankle to get granpa into the hospital to see the granbaby) (Grinin)

One of the many true to life saying we have in PGoH, R.L.-B4-R.P. So I offer to you and yours a virtual mansion, with fiber optic in every room!!

*turns to call out*

"Beware all ye denziens of the ethernet!! Lord Thorax will smite thee"!!

(and still have time to change the pampers.)

:vomit:

We do miss you and hope you can come back soon but I have also been pretty absent lately but not because I do not want to play either. Maybe soon well both be able to play like we want and can go kill some bad guys together.

Calli