Whats Happen All I'm trying to get in the groove again

Depaa

Hey all i'm try to get back into the game again from being gone so long :( . I have found so many that are playing this game at this college :dancing_smile: . But all of them are on different servers :( . Most of them are the tech support at this college :rofl: . I miss u all and want to say welcome to all the peons to the guild :drinks: . I will give u a better welcome once I get on more woot. You’ll now me as the tanking shammy that is quite comical :jester: i think but i dont know any more, being gone for so long and all, but every one has mixed reviews of me as a tank. BUT I AM A TANK!!!! I want to say congrats again to Maube, chieftain, leader, the one who shapes us in the guild, for bringing a new ORCLING to the world!!! :smurf: I miss u all so much these past few weeks. I have been in college and been very busy/ :) and wanted to do some MC this FDay but saw it filled and well I will join next week. But i'm in my cousin Wedding for the long weekend, so ill miss more raids but who cares im in a wedding lol. she is marring the NAVY man who is awsome!. but for the most part ill be in raids after that. So be cool all and ill be on sometime this weekend. And Crick ill is on well most of Sunday and if u needs more for AQ ill b there. I didn’t ding up but if u need me as back up i'm there.