Random Dungeon Night

Jeroabem/Sabrianica

Concept: Sabrianica and 4 other brave souls will party up in Brill (Sab's hometown since the fall of Stratholme). Party will randomly select a dungeon that all party members can access. Any dungeon from Ragefire Chasm through Dire Maul (5 man dungeons only). Rules can be set about gear, abilities, speaking styles, loot rule or anything else by the person who wins the random 100 roll that will be cast. (If you have ever played the card game "The Greater Dalmuti", you'll get this)

The last time I did this, the winner chose a "Cloaks and Tabards Only" Attire for Wailing Caverns where everyone had to either speak with a bad english or a bad french accent (think Monty Python here). No weapons and only healing spells could be cast.

I promise that if I win the roll, it will not be a run to Scholomance.

I will announce in Guild Chat when I get on that the Random Dungeon Run is starting, and the first 5 people to respond, regardless of level or class that respond get to go.

Ready to have some fun? Ready to have some silliness?