The Core Last night

Maube

Well it was a good night.. however I did notice some things we do need to work on...

1. WAIT FOR DPS CALLS - or 5 Sunders. and do NOT start off with a chain of Crits, keep it slow and steady unless the Raid leader calls for a fast burndown

2. If you Crit, BACK OFF DPS, not fair to the tanks who are trying to keep the mobs attention and suddenly have to go chasing after the mob because someone is stroking their epeen.

3. Damage meters have no place in my raid... keep them to yourselves. all it does is encourage people to be stupid

4. There will be NO MORE waiting for 20 minutes before a boss. People who need quests, then just suck it up and get it done another week.

5. AFKing needs to stop in mid fight. Emergancies are one thing, but there was one individual who was constantly on following someone. That is not tolerated and that individual is no longer getting invites.

6. If you need to go AFK before a boss, PLEASE send me a whisper. I have a seperate window that filters just my whispers because I have so much spam in my regular window I miss raid comments all the time. I take full responsibility for last nights premature Geddon Pull - I was reloading my interface and missed Al's AFK comment.

7. IF YOU GO AFK HIT /AFK SO it is noticeable when I do a sweep of CTraid player bars.

8. Hunters - if you are asked to pull, DO NOT stand close to Lava packs in preperation when half the raid is out of mana - because if you pull prematurely it could mean a wipe, which is longer then letting our mana regen.

Other then some issues we need to work on, it was a great night, I know part of it was from eagerness to be back, but remember, this isnt something one person can do alone, it takes all of us working together.

Edited by Maube