With MC starting up again...

Maube

At least run by me...

I hope some of you folks used this break to work on your FR gear =)

There are still 6 Nexus Crystals in the raidbank - 15dkp a piece - 45 DKP for +15 FR

Also, I spoke with a GM personally about the UBRS Fire Resistance Buff.

I was told it is not an exploit. I was told the reason why a MCable mob is between two instances that need FR is not a coincidence. If Blizz decided it wasnt appropriate, they would remove it from the toolbar!

Therefore, on Fridays... I am thinkin one solid shot at Rags a week WITH the FR buff (provided we have enough time to spend 30 minutes getting buffed)

Did you make a screeny? I remember during the Advent runs, someone asked a GM and they said it was an exploit, so it seems like it depends on which guy you talk to. But if you have a screeny, then you can always prove your case and there's no trouble :(

If we can get started clearing a lil early like theother week and put us 1 boss closer would work wonders, Boom had a PUG MC run for trash last night or night before, barely 30 people in the raid and still ended up dropping first 3 bosses with only 2 attempts on each.

It can be done, it will be done, rags will fall. ;)

I have been running ragged with a couple in-game projects not related to FR.

<hangs head>

But I intend to do my part. In the absence of being able to craft my Dark Iron gear (I have the recipes if you need me to make some Maubie, Grimgor is an armorsmith, and Gruenpaler in the Sons, aka Jakyt, can make the Dark Iron Destroyer, which is another bit of FR gear for the happy tank in all of us warriors), there are some things I have available to me, and will be going to get what I can.

Also, I have collected 4 Black Diamonds (two each for my warriors), and now am getting the gold saved to buy some Librams, but I am waiting for the right head and legs to come along, as I feel like it would be a huge waste of my time to gather these things twice. And I am on the 2nd to last Hydraxian Waterlords quest. Eyes on the prize! ;)

Edited by Grimgor