/AFK in the Core

Jeroabem/Sabrianica

Just a general gripe, no one here guilty - please DON'T do it without letting your raid leader know. It's inconsiderate that you should get DKP and drops if you aren't in there putting out the effort. AND - if you have mana - use it. General gripe, not aimed anywhere near anyone who can read this.

Sabrianica

Wtb priests who heal/buff so tazzy doesnt have to go through 60+ candles a run

I feel your pain.

Just a general gripe, no one here guilty - please DON'T do it without letting your raid leader know. It's inconsiderate that you should get DKP and drops if you aren't in there putting out the effort. AND - if you have mana - use it. General gripe, not aimed anywhere near anyone who can read this.

Sabrianica

Well, I have never run in your raid of MC Jero, but from Maube's MC I can say this. If you go AFK say so..it isn't that hard, and it let's the leader know what is missing. But even more bothersome to me are the stupid little things...

Verissi "dropping a repair bot, pinging the map with the location, please don't ping the map"

Raid "at least 15 different map pings in succession"

Come on, please try to act at least like an adult and pay attention and follow instructions in the raid... just remember that there are up to 39 other people there in addition to you and they want to succeed, be a damn adult and do what you are told/have to do, it is not gear after all, that is stopping us from downing Rags.

Again, this post was not directed at anyone who has the ability to read this post. The people in Maube's raid are excellent people, laid back, there to have fun and get-er-dun. This was directed at the priest who didnt cast ANYTHING from Mags through Golemagg and the mage who went AFK for 25 minutes after Shazzrah and basically fooked us.

WTB [People who play] for the core. PST pricing and availability please. Thanks.

Edited by Jeroabem/Sabrianica