Tier 1 BOE's Up for Grabs

Maube

Hehe I was actually asking as a joke, not expecting it to be, but was surprised to see that it was retroactive. I suppose the ones who are upset would be ones who didnt bid on them when they were higher?

Also: I could use the bindings, but I'd ask you to sit on them until the other mages chime in who a) Arent in negative DKP, and b) Have a better % of attendance then me.

My wishlist consists of non-set items (mostly weapons and trinkets), so getting more Arcanist is something I'm waiting until later to do, personally. If they're available and you want them, bid for them. I'd say this is more of a "first come, first served" thing anyway...

I suppose the ones who are upset would be ones who didnt bid on them when they were higher?

While I'm not upset, I did take it on the chin a bit with the adjustment (went from being top caster to sixth). I plan my DKP spending to better my chances at getting exactly what I want when it drops. Sometimes it doesn't work out (my SoD purchase buried me for ToEP when it dropped), but it will all drop again in time so I'm not too worried about any of it.

Overall, it's not that all of us were passing on higher-priced items on purpose...some of us just didn't want them or had other priorities (Arcanist bindings are barely an upgrade for me, for example, and the robe is only better because of the set bonus I got when I picked it up). As such, we got hit by the adjustment a bit hard, but whatever...not like we're going to stop seeing MC or loot drop any time soon, so I'm more or less indifferent to the adjustment.

Besides, I go for the fun...the loot's just a bonus :offtopic:

Edited by Waldonnis

I've actually been pining for the shoulders for a while, especially since they boned me on the new Rank 10 shoulders and hat that I will probably never see, since I have no desire to grind to 10 again. So if someone more deserving needs the bindings, I'm probably better off anyway.